Altitude Apartments Hakuba 2022 - 2023 Rates - Hakuba, Japan
Book with Confidence, in the event that you can’t travel due to COVID-19 border restrictions we will happily either move your booking to future dates or provide you with a credit for a future stay.
Our best rate is our direct rate.
Dec 20 - Dec 25
Jan 4 - Jan 20
(up to 9 people)
|115,000||105,000||84,000||46 - 70,000|
(up to 8 people)
|98,000||90,000||72,000||38 - 62,000|
*All Rates are Per Night and in Japanese Yen.
Green Season - April - November please contact us for the best price with week stays starting as low as 25,000 yen per night for a 7 night stay - excluding long weekends and holiday periods.
- 10% consumption tax
- Pick up and drop off within Hakuba Valley
- Supermarket shop upon arrival
- Twice weekly tailored night shuttle for your group
- Twice weekly cleaning
- Apartment specific phone line and property specialist available between 7:30am - 9pm
- All linens are supplied and you can have as many towels as you like
- 5% discount is applied when booking both apartments at the same time.
- 5% discount for bookings of 10 nights or longer
- 10% discount for bookings of 14 nights or longer
- 20% discount for bookings of 28 nights or longer
- 30% discount for bookings over 2 months of duration
- There is a minimum 3 night booking policy for the winter season.
- A 30% Non Refundable deposit is required with the booking to confirm winter reservations.
- Final payments are due 60 days before arrival.
- If you need to cancel your booking and you give us more than 60 days notice we will credit the deposit to a future stay with us.
- Deposits are forfeited for cancellations within 60 days.
- We recommend Flywire as the payment solution for anyone not residing in Japan.
- 3.5% Credit Card service fee is applicable for any payments made via Paypal or square.